Escaping a room within a certain time limit when faced with the fate of being surrounded by dolls or finding out who did it in a mystery setting yields the precise circumstances that produce one of the greatest team building exercises ever created! Our scripts are written to be difficult and challenging but highly possible to achieve success when all members of a team work together as a team and demonstrate group spirit!
Our highly popular team building sessions create laughter, fun and a highly unique experience that will be remembered around the office for a long time to come while giving companies the opportunity to practice and analyze their skills in communication, organization, critical thinking, logic and creative genius in a high-pressure scenario …. kind of like your office, right?
To find the key and escape, teams must:
* COMMUNICATE – If you say, “Um…. That’s interesting” under you breathe and not out loud, it is going to be very interesting to figure out how you are going to get to that clue again before time runs out. You won’t escape unless you share information. It isn’t simply good enough to just yell out something you found. That won’t yield the key! There is so much going on in the room that you must make sure that your idea is being heard and followed (unless it is the wrong idea).
* LEAD – Shows that do not escape (around 70% nationwide) do not have enough leaders in their group to suggest concepts, decide on paths to follow or stir the group toward an outcome. It will take more than one strong leader to put everything together as there are multiple tasks that need to be completed simultaneously. Teams without leadership do not escape almost every time!
* FOLLOW – Too many leaders in a group and no decisions will be made. Your time will run, and you will not escape.
* THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX – Your creative genius and speed by which you unleash it will reveal what is hidden to others. This is where that part of your brain that is known for suggesting absurd ideas is set free to slide down rainbows and will be rewarded. Use it or face your fate.
* LISTEN - Don’t be the group who waits to pay homage to the seven-year-old little boy in the back of the room who has said, “Hey Guys, I think I found something!”. Everyone on your team is equal and could very easily hold the creative genius inside of them that is required to find the key.
* WORK TOGETHER – Individualism is awesome! But it is a one-way ticket to not escape. There are challenges that could be found on Minute to Win It that take more than one person to conquer. If you had about four hours, you might be able to get out by yourself…. but you don’t!
* BELIEVE YOUR GROUP CAN ESCAPE! – With the time dwindling on the clock and a serious of what appear to be dead end clues, it will seem as if your fate is sealed. Those that do escape, have to practice positive thinking and never give up no matter how much time is left. The majority of groups that escape do so with seconds on the clock in a movie like scenario that yields ample amounts of adrenaline!
* ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES - There are multiple solutions for various puzzles in the room. If you are dead set on a solution simply because someone who you believed was “smart” gave you the answer, yet the answer doesn’t lead you further to finding more clues, then the “smart” person was wrong. The sooner someone says, “Maybe you are wrong”, the closer you will be to escaping.
Most corporate team building groups set up, dinner or drinks or a meeting following their session that allow them to discuss and analyze their adventure. You will find valuable lessons that are now tattooed into the minds of your team forever.
To reserve a private session that your team will not forget, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.